Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shades of Pink

It's spring!!!! I love my yard this time of year. If I am really lucky we will have nice warm sunny days when my favorite tree is in bloom. Some years this happens and some years in rains and rains until all the pretty flower petals are gone. This year I am lucky! We had beautiful sunny spring weather yesterday and we are having it again today. I thought I would share a highlight of my year with you. I love to sit under this tree with my boys we read, play, pick flowers and of course knit. I worked on my Gaia Shoulder Hug and enjoyed the shades of pink.















Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree! What kind is it?

    We had the same problem with our azaleas. Just about the time they would be putting on their finest show, we would get a big, windy rainstorm and it would beat off all the blossoms. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a crab apple tree. My kids love to climb it.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...