Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sun Hat in the Rain

I promised that I would let you know what I am working on. Well it is a sun hat and of course now that I am knitting it the weather gods have decided to send rain again! I guess it is like when you get your car washed, you are asking for rain. The hat is almost finished I have about one more inch to work on the brim and then I am going to crochet my bind off with some wire in the brim to make the brim stick out. I really hope this works. I am loosely using the Witterings Pattern By: Anna Bell. I used a different cast on and didn't increase as much and I will be using my own cast off. So far so good, I will post a photo of the finished hat soon I hope!


Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...