Sunday, April 5, 2009

Evidence Of Spring

I think this is a Stream Violet!



I went on a hike this morning with my best friend Tara. It was so beautiful on the trails. We are so lucky to live here in the Pacific Northwest. I can get on the trails with only a quick five minute drive! I had to share. The flowers are in bloom and the leaves are starting to emerge.
Western Trillium








My 5 five year old son is so enamored with the nest and eggs I had to knit up more yesterday!

Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. oh you are lucky to have that so close to your home. I just ordered purple trillium for the shady area near my front door.

    found you on ravelry's blog comment train

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...