Saturday, June 13, 2009

World Wide Knit In Public Day

Today was World Wide Knit in Public Day! We knitters united and gathered! We had a great time visiting and knitting together. The spinners and crocheters had a presence as well. We even had at least one male knitter!!! I love to see men get in on all the action. The Knitting Bee was present and we gave away great stuff, you know yarn and books! Who could ask for anything more?








I am still in the middle of moving! We will be slowly moving the small stuff for at least the next week. Boy I can't wait to be done. But at least this way I can go through all the crap that has accumulated over the years. We are going to have a garage sale next weekend, I am hoping to be done with the sorting by then! Wish me LUCK, I am going to need it.

Oh, and an update on the little guy, he is doing pretty good all things considered. His arm itches a little and he can't wait to get what he calls the thing off his arm! Little does he know that he will have to have a cast on for weeks and he doesn't even have that yet, he still has a splint!


Happy Knitting Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...