Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some Spinning

I worked furiously this morning on some spinning. I was asked to spin some fiber up for a customer at the shop. I left it sitting for about a week and decided that I had better get started on it this morning. Good thing I did. I had a due date and I didn't even know it. I need to have it in the shop by Friday. Since I am working Knit Night tonight I thought that I should get it done today so that I don't have to make an extra trip to the shop this week.

So here is the story on the fiber. The customer who brought it in does not spin. A friend of hers wanted her to knit a scarf for her. So the friend went out to buy the materials for the scarf and this fiber is what she bought. The customer was dismayed because she doesn't spin so how in the heck was she supposed to turn the fiber into a scarf. In comes me!

Fiber




Yarn



Hopefully a scarf next!


It is so funny to me that people who do not knit or spin really have know idea what materials we could possible need to execute our craft! I hope the friend likes her scarf!


Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...