Thursday, June 11, 2009

Look what I have been doing all night!

This is what I did tonight!!!

The top picture is what it looked like before it was set and the bottom picture is what it looks like now.



My youngest was running in the front yard and fell! Who knew that tripping could break both bones in your forearm. He was so brave. He barely cried!!! They didn't give him any pain meds at all. They put him to sleep to set it and that is it. I think I am going to give him some Motrin now that we are home and heading for bed! I really want him to sleep tonight.


What a great way to start the weekend! NOT! And we have to move this weekend to boot.


Happy Knitting, Trish

4 comments:

  1. that is a nice clean set of breaks, I must say.


    *hugs the boy and his frazzled momma*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing! I wish him a most speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a sweet little boy, and sounds like a very brave little guy. He will now have a broken arm story to remember and tell throughout his life. Many people have broken arm stories. Be sweet to him.

    Happy moving.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...