Saturday, June 6, 2009

I opened.....

I opened an Etsy Shop, with my friend Helen! As you all know I have been writing knitting patterns for a long time. I have decide to sell just a few to make it possible to continue to give lots away for free! I listed the Garden Pouch last night on Etsy and on Ravelry. Our Etsy site is RogueAdventures. We just got it up last night and we haven't had time to make it all pretty yet, I promise we will soon. My friend Helen and I have also been dyeing a little yarn with natural dyes! I do believe we will list some of that also. Helen also knows her way around a sewing machine and I don't, so I am trying to convince her to make some small project bags to sell also. I will try to keep you all posted about happens in our shop. We are really just doing this for fun and I hope to keep it that way! Don't worry I won't blog everyday about what I have for sale on Etsy! I promise! Ok, I am off to the farmers market then baseball. Have a great day!

Back from the Farmers Market.
Here are my photos!

Lettuce and Kale from my dear friend Joann's Garden!




And lots of yummy things hiding underneath!



Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. You did it! Congratulations! I'm going to tell everybody I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How did you like the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...