Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm Moving

Hi everyone,
I am moving house and I don't think I will have a lot of time to blog for the next couple of weeks!!! We get the keys to the new house today and over the next two weeks we are going to be sorting, packing and moving. We are all really excited about moving because my best friend and her 4 boys, that just happen to be my boys best friends, live a couple of houses away from our new house. We are going to have a little tribe of boys!!! Anyway I just wanted to let you all know just in case I don't have time to post.


Happy Knitting, Trish

3 comments:

  1. This is good news I hope. How exciting. We'll watch for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call us if you nee anything, we'd be happy to come help!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...