Friday, July 24, 2009

Addicted To 9 Squares


I am so addicted to 9 square quilt blocks. This is so much fun. I got the idea from Crazy Mom Quilts! I love the quilt that she just finished. I have to make one for me!!! The funny thing is the idea of the quilt is to use scraps. I just learned to sew last week and have no scraps, so I have been buying little bits of fabric. This is so much fun! Would any of you like to join me in making a 9 square quilt? The info is on Crazy Mom Quilts Blog.


Helen came over yesterday and helped me quilt my first quilt. We are quilting in the ditch. I call it quilting in the gutter. I am really bad at making straight lines but it is still lots of fun. I don't know if you all know this about me but I am enthusiastic and obsessive! I will get better soon, very soon! Don't worry I am still knitting! Like I said enthusiastic and obsessive! I will be over it soon.

Enjoy the flowers, I know I do! Thanks Tara!

Enjoy your day and have some adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...