Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am so excited!

My friend Helen is going to teach me how to make a small quilt!!! I have tried to learn to sew at least 3-4 times in my life without any real success. I made an apron with my mother in law once, I made a pillow with my grandpa and I made half a bag with my friend Stephanie. In the case of the apron I was using my mother in laws machine and I couldn't continue after we finished the project. With my grandpa I was given the machine but soon decide that I needed to move far far away to be with my husband, who was my boyfriend at the time, so I left the machine behind. And the most recent attempt with Stephanie, I had been given an old machine and it broke half way through the bag and was a very costly repair! I didn't have it fixed. So needless to say, I hope it sticks this time! I am going to use a friends machine to start and if I really like it I will purchase one of my very own.

This is the fabric I bought. My little Elliott was with me and he picked it out with a little help.



Have an Adventure! Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...