Saturday, July 18, 2009

My first sewing!

My dear friend Stephanie gave me a sewing machine yesterday! Isn't she sweet, thanks again Stephanie. I got it home and set it up and sewed one 5 inch crooked line and then the bobbin ran out of thread. I tried to figure out how to put more thread on the bobbin but it was a half hearted attempt. I new my husband new how to do it so I waited for him to come home. Of course in like 2 seconds he had thread on the bobbin and he did it so fast I didn't get to see how he did it. So I said will you do one more so I can see and of course he said yes. I walked in the kitchen for a second and he did it without me again. Needless to say I shall corner him again today. I did so a little last night on my practice block and it is done. My seams are crooked but at least I did it!





This is where I sit and knit, I thought you all might want to see what my spot looks like!


I am off to the farmers market with my hubby.
Happy Knitting Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...