Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finished Elliots Quilt!

I finished my first quilt! I am so excited. I have wanted to learn to quilt for years, and I finally did it. Don't look to closely, I can't sew straight yet! I am so proud. Thank you so much Helen. I love learning new things, do you?

Sorry this is not the best picture. I will try to take a better one tomorrow. I just was so excited I had to get it up to show you all right away. Although if you click on the picture it gets bigger and you can see it much better.
Happy knitting or quilting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful, Trish. I wish you many happy hours of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished the binding, Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...