Monday, July 6, 2009

Dye anyone?



This is what I am up to today! I have three skeins of sock wool that are going to change color today, hopefully for the better! I was reading about black beans on Ravelry yesterday and I have some beautiful Black-eyed Susans in my front yard that are supposed to make some beautiful colors also. Obviously I cut some and have them soaking. They really are pretty in the jar! I am not sure what I will get but I am excited to try. I will give you an update later today if possible!







Also Helen made a couple more sock project bags for our etsy site. I Love these!


Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...