Saturday, July 11, 2009

We had a BBQ


We had a little party last night and it was lots of fun! I had 8 little boys between the ages of 13 and 7 sleep in tents in my backyard! We had lots of noise accompanied by lots of fun and a few tears. You can't get that many children together and never have an issue. My youngest was the sad one and he didn't even sleep in a tent. He slept in the house! He is a tiny bit afraid of the dark. I think that we had 12 kids total at the party and boy did they have a good time. I know they liked roasting marsh mellows and making shmores over the campfire, my husband built them. I really love summer and I hope my boys have happy memories of times like these. Anyway I had to show pictures of the pre-party flowers and berries.
I thought that my Garden Pouch's looked so nice hanging with flowers in them!
The boys demolished my berries in minutes!
I dyed a skein of yarn yesterday also. I will share tomorrow.
Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Gracious, how do you find time to do all this? It all sounds wonderful. It's also the reason God gave us children while we're young to keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...