Monday, July 13, 2009

How many?

How many stitches can you knit in a minute????
I am practicing my continental knitting, to see if I can get faster. I think that I knit about 40 sts to the minute continental and 32 throwing! How about you? I will let you know if I get any faster as I practice more. I have knit continental for years while fair isle knitting, but I have never knit an entire project continental until now! I am knitting a pair of socks. I think it is going to take me a while until I am satisfied with my gauge and how even my stitches are! I am a very picky knitter.

Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. I believe Continental knitting produces smoother knitting because the tension is more consistent. What do I know? Nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...